Simply Living
What is simply living to you! Is it the rat race of everyday, schedules, meetings, chauffeur, counselor?    Everyone has a different story and life. Mine is simply trying to stay sane while being a wife, mother, educator, and business owner. Do you have those moments where you want to walk the other direction and say, “What are you talking to me?” But they are and you SIMPLY realize no one can do it without you! God gives us a beautiful life and we have to simply live it and love it. My journey in life has taken me through different seasons and reality (I think everyone has there own reality tv show at home). My purpose is to guide, teach, promote self-care, be courageous and encourage other women just like me! Let’s find together a life worth simply living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixology Essential Oils

Relax and Spritz