Natural & Healthy Hair

Yup, I’m a recovering hair product “hairolic” I love trying and buying hair care products. I can’t speak for others but we all have “The” product we love to use. Well, for me, I just couldn’t decide it either was the label, uniqueness of the bottle, the smell, or the claimed uses on the label...I never cared for the ingredient list, I mean who should, it’s hair care! Over the years of growing up my mindset has changed! I had been going through hair loss! YUP! HAIR LOSS at an alarming rate. I have been using the same two products that have increased hair strength, hair growth and hair thickness. This could be different for everyone but this is my go to product for over a year! 
Simply said, it’s all about the ingredients..

 NOURISHMENTS for your hair and skin.
https://www.arbonne.com/pws/jamieholte/tabs/home.aspx













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixology Essential Oils

Relax and Spritz